- Suspicious events detection
- Line control
- Zone control
- Perimeter control
- Face recognition for security
VIDEO ANALYTICS SOLUTIONS
NNTC integrates intelligent video analytics solutions that detect and recognize separate objects (people, vehicles, zones, etc.) in video, monitor behavior, and make forecasts. The proprietary runtime implementation of neural networks enables face processing to be executed in a fraction of a second, outperforming popular platforms in blind tests. Modules work independently from each other. In combination with other technologies such as virtualization, NNTC builds powerful, distributed and scalable solutions.
- Visitors counting
- Sociodemographic stats
- Shopping zones analysis
- Queues monitoring
- Personified advertising
- Employees activity analysis
- Smart attendance
NNTC’s proprietary face recognition engine detects, captures, and recognizes multiple faces per second and can be effectively used by law enforcement officers in crowded areas and at critical infrastructure facilities (transport hubs, energy/water/heating supply facilities), thus ensuring proper security on sites where individuals are to be identified or registered, including:
- Entrance areas of transportation stations, airports, subways, sport centers etc.
- Border customs control
- Video surveillance, verification and access control
Use case: Public Security
Customer: Sakhalin Regional Information and Analytical Centre
- AI face recognition surveillance system covering the whole region;
- 21 cameras installed in the Sakhalin Region checkpoints to recognize wanted individuals;
- 98% of people identified – the highest possible efficiency on the market;
- All departments have access to the system;
- The system deployed on 12 sites (airports, ports, railway stations, etc.);
- Anti-terrorism control.
Time and attendance
Analytics of video footage allows company’s management to gain valuable insight into employee attendance and generate various custom reports with a large set of filters.
As cameras capture employee entering the workspace, a facial recognition system instantly identifies an individual and changes their attendance status.
Intelligent visitor management
Face recognition can be a basis for intelligent visitor management solution — a software and hardware system for logging visitors and managing visitor access within the premises.
- Convenience and economy of time – a visitor pass can be requested and approved from the workplace, as tablet or smart phone allows the employees to use their work time more efficiently;
- No queues at the reception – pass issue in less than a minute;
- Face recognition – guest movement tracking at all entrances;
- Kiosk – optional self-registration kiosks to reduce traffic during peak loads;
- High security – pass approval by different responsible persons, blacklists and site visit reports;
- Simple integration and servicing – web client use, integration with an enterprise portal and directory services, and Windows authentication.
Video analytics solutions help retailers run efficient marketing campaigns, improve efficiency of shopping zones, and deliver better customer experience.
- Count unique visitors and identify your loyal customers once they enter the store;
- Assess the efficiency of your marketing campaigns through online sociodemographic analysis and visitor counting;
- Analyze shopping zones to use your space more effectively;
- Monitor queues to react on peak times promptly and optimize queue time;
- Deliver personalized advertising right at the point of sale.
Use case: Retail
Customer: Worldwide Retail Store
- Employee on-work time registration;
- Detection of suspicious persons entering premises (black listing with security alerts);
- Control over POS terminals;
- Reports and forecasts for peak times, number of people entering/leaving the store, and soon;
- System is rolled out in two stores now.
- Category: Solutions
- Client: Kers
- Location: Usa
- Completed Date: 2018
- Project Value: 50k
- Mananer: Masud Rana
- Designer: Istiak