NNTC offers a turnkey solution for the entire inspection process, from mission planning to data analysis and instant reporting.
Industrial Drone Inspections
Industrial inspections once powered by UAVs become much faster and cost-effective. The use cases are numerous: construction progress monitoring; aerial inspections with LIDAR and various sensors, such as GPR, magnetometer, and methane detectors; precision agriculture and crop health monitoring; inspections of PV solar panels, chimneys, roofs, pipelines; and wind turbine blade imaging, etc. In many industries, drones not only reduce costs, but also increase safety of the team in the field.
NNTC has extensive expertise, software, and industry experts to design and implement drone-enabled industrial inspection solutions, as well as provide training, shadowing and support during customer operations.
Sensors & Payloads
- Thermal/IR and multispectral cameras mounted on drones can address solar panel inspection and crop monitoring tasks.
- Methane detector for remote gas leak detection proved its efficiency in plant safety audits, gas pipeline and tank inspections, as well as landfill emission monitoring.
- Oil spill detection solution using polarization cameras works both day and night, identifying crude and refined oils in almost any weather conditions.
- Ground penetrating radar “sees” through the ground surface, rocks and freshwater. GPR helps search for and precisely locate underground communications during civil engineering projects and is widely applied in archaeology and bathymetric studies.
- Magnetometer effectively locates buried infrastructure (pipes/cables), as well as any metal objects weighing a few hundred grams or heavier and lying underground.
- Echo sounder can be applied for airborne bathymetric surveys of tailings dams, ponds, and open mine pits, and other coastal and inland waters.
Metal detector enables easy detection of metal objects both on the ground and underground.
Drone control & mission planning system
True terrain-following system
AI-powered drone data analysis and reporting platform
Civil engineering & Construction
Industrial inspections (Energy, Mining, Agriculture)